Friday, April 9, 2010

Bella's bangs

While we were visiting Val & Tami this weekend my niece Kaitlyn did Bella's hair for her, she swept Miss B's bangs over to the side.

Bella became obsessed.

She carried a comb around for the rest of the day wetting and combing the bangs to the side. She has wanted them swooped over ever since.

Yesterday I saw her spitting in her hand and wiping her bangs to the side. She did it three times before it registered what she was doing.

That is some sweet styling product.


6 comments:

Jess said...

she looks cute!! Sorry we missed you guys we didn't get home until 3 on sunday and i hadn't heard anything about it before i got your message.

Holly Light said...

Cute little Bella. I can't believe how big she is. It's been a long time since we've seen you guys. Were you at Little America? I thought I saw a resevation for you a few weeks ago. Tell your family hi from Todd and me.

Norris Fam said...

Spit works well on static hair too...just ask my girls!

Montana Girl said...

Bella is so cute she should have been named Wynn!!! hahahaha!!! love ya!

Montana Girl said...

bella should have been named wynn!!! hahahhaha!!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

How cute is that?! I love that little stinker...even if she is not so sure of me! :)