Friday, September 5, 2008

McCader Alligator







During the "shorts in winter" phase

Dad's hat, jammy shirt, swim trunks, Grace's church shoes
Grace's flip flops, lei, potato head flower on the hat, surf's up!





"Mom, Take a picture of me with underwear on my head!"
Jammy shirt for pants









I don't know if all little boys are as silly as McCade but I know that daily he says and does things that crack us up. There was a jammy phase when he wore jammies everywhere he went. At least in the morning he changed into fresh jammies. The thought did cross my mind, "What will people think when they see him in the middle of the afternoon." But it was quickly banished by the sheer fact that a) "Those who mind- don't matter, and those who matter- don't mind and b) this, like many of his other hilarious phases will soon pass. Besides, he absolutely charms me with his impish, infectious smile and his sweet way. The boy's creativity knows no end.

1 comment:

custom writing service reviews said...

Aww bless them all. Adorable family. I could never post pics of my kids or family on the internet, though. Just a thought...