Friday, October 17, 2008

Details of Disneyland- Top seven

I don't know why the details are always what get to me, but they are. The thing I loved most about DL (aside from the delight on my children's faces and the little jolt of adrenaline I got from some of the rides) are the intricate details at every turn. No matter where you look there are amazing works of art. Even the bathrooms are a work of art in my opinion, it's downright amazing how clean they stay when there are like billions of flushes per day. Everything is so clean and safe and no detail is to small. The expressions on the pirate's faces, the bugs under the bum at the Bug's Life show, the smell of oranges on Soarin', the half eaten donut on Grizzly River, the possums hanging upside down on Splash Mountain... you probably get the point. Every ride and show is amazing in it's own right. I get a huge smile on my face just thinking about it!
McCade & Katelyn straight into the whale's mouth.

One of the many lights I found fascinating at "It's a Bug's Life."
Matt & Tana's top seven favorite rides
(not in actual order of favoritism but in order of frequency ridden)
Splash Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Indiana Jones
Grizzley River
Soarin'
Tower of Terror
Screamin'

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I agree...they are amazing! It makes you not feel so bad about the crazy money you spent to get into the place! Three cheers for Walt Disney :)

Michelle said...

How fun! It looks like you guys ALL had a blast on your family vacation. Loving the posts and the blog!
Michelle