Monday, October 20, 2008

Grace's Greatest Disney Moments




Grace... wanted to get right back in the line to meet more princesses after she met three; wanted a balloon everytime we saw one; obsessed about how much money she had left to spend; loved Splash Mountain all but one time we rode; worried about getting wet more than I did (no easy task);wiped her seat after we went down one time so the person next in line wouldn't have a wet bum; loved being with her cousin, Sadie; liked all the rides we went on except the roller coaster type...had a great time in Disneyland. I loved being her "buddy"!


2 comments:

Ashley Jones said...

So Jealous! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I especially love the earlier post of Uncle Matt and Uncle Val in their robes and slippers! Ha Ha.

Just Us said...

FUN! I want to go back to Disneyland. It's way better when you are taking your own kids isn't it. It's so magical. I cried when we left the park knowing it was our last day there.