Monday, December 1, 2008

Grace's Princess pajama party

Last year Grace didn't get to have a party because we were in Montana. But we had bought some party favors so she has been waiting a year to give those little bags away. I guess you could say this party has been planned for a year. Did you notice that McCade (in the background is in pajamas too?)

Grace LOVED opening her presents. She kept asking McCade to get her the singing Ariel doll she got for Zoe's birthday. McCade kept telling me we had to get it for her. They are always looking out for each other.

An exciting game of "duck, duck, goose" Isn't Dani cute in those jammies? (Did you notice McCade is in different jammies than he was in the other pictures?)

The party goers; Ruhvnian, Sidney, Bella, Lauren, Dani, Taylor, McCade, Grace, and Zoe.





1 comment:

Amanda said...

Gotta love the girl parties! I must have your email wrong, I sent out a lunch invite, it's tomorrow, my house, 12:30, and I'm making soup. Hope to see ya there. (and send me your email!! realquilts@gmail.com
Amanda