Wednesday, December 10, 2008

McCade's gift

I was getting ready to come to work and I was looking for the laptop, I couldn't find it anywhere. Really, our house isn't that big and there are only a few spots we keep it. So the longer I look the more I am thinking, "When was the last time we used it? Could someone have taken it? Horror, gasp, (what about all my photos?)" Then we asked Grace. She says, "McCade wrapped it up for you for Christmas, it's in Nana's closet."

Good wrapping job, eh?










































































4 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Ok, that is so funny! I am sure you loved that!

Just Us said...

That is so cute. He is on the ball.

Norris Fam said...

Wow! What a generous gift-giver he is...laptops are expensive :)

Michelle said...

Thank goodness Grace saw what he did so you could find it!! How funny!