Saturday, December 13, 2008

When we're helping we're happy







Maybe I would have fewer children or there would be bigger gaps in between if my "helper girl" hadn't been born first. Grace helps me with so much, especially her siblings. I know it made a few (maybe all) of my friends nervous that Grace used to carry Bella around when she was tiny. But ever since then, she has been helping me with Bella.
Grace is quiet around most other adults so not everyone gets to see her personality. She is not only my number one helper, but she also; loves to shop; is into clothes and house stuff; has a great sense of humor; notices when I get my hair done; usually minds well; and is so kind to Bella and McCade.

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

What a sweet girl!

Michelle said...

What a cutie-patootie your Grace is. Fun pics.