Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today is a crazy day

Woke up to snow falling outside...more snow. How delightful, we surely haven't had enough.

This is a bright spot on this cold, damp morning a cheery pot of flowers in my warm, cozy kitchen while the big fat flakes fall outside.
Bella was naked in her crib when I woke up this morning. Then she put on her swimsuit. As you can see, I just went with it.
My tulips are covered in snow, Matt was all, "Oh goodie, more moisture. This will be good for the yard." (Of course he didn't say "oh goodie" but he might as well have from the delighted expression on his face.) I'm thinking... I know what else would green the yard up...they're called sprinklers. I'm a little bitter this morning, can't help it. I long for warm, sunny days.
Spring in Idaho- ya gotta love it. It's 10:12 and I'm still in my pink striped pajama bottoms. That's just not right.



5 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

I AGREE! I put in a Christmas movie for Ashlynn this morning. If it snowing it MUST be Christmas right? There is no way its the last day of APRIL!!!!

Just Us said...

More snow!? That is just not right. My door is always open for any of you who may want to warm their bones.

Kara said...

Can I just say that I feel a little better. When it snowed 6 inches here last week I was wondering why the heck I lived here instead of idaho.But you are getting snow to so its ok again=)

Norris Fam said...

Had to get one more storm in before it was officially May. Maybe it will be done now...then again, maybe not!

sariah said...

Your kitchen curtain and red colander look so cute. I'd love to see your house someday! And I hope for your sake that you get no more snow!