Friday, January 22, 2010

Raising a foodie

Grace made brownies today. She has done this a few other times, with no interference or help from me (well, I did open the oil for her, that lid was on tight!) Anyway, she does a great job, even cleans up her mess. Tonight as we were all eating brownies for dinner she informs me she put a little cinnamon on one half.
Me, "Why did you do that?"
G, "I thought it would taste good."

a little later... "I just know what will taste good together, I can taste it in my mind"
And that, my friends, is how a foodie is born.(I'm pretty sure at least.) This is the cookie Grace made me with a heart shaped sugar cookie. Cute, eh?

1 comment:

Just Us said...

Seriously, that is brilliant. She can imagine in her mind what things will taste like together? I think she will be the next food network superstar. That is a good thing, I love the food network. I would for sure watch her show.