Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our affectionate child

This little cutie has always been a cuddly bug, even when she was a baby. She is always giving kisses and hugs. If I give her something she likes she says, "I love you, mommy." with a hug. Bella loves to sing, dance and put on a show, she is such a performer. She sings her heart out, mixing different songs together. It's dang cute!
Whenever she's driving me crazy she does something so cute and irresistable I would forgive her anything (even purposely dropping the plate from the tea party set I've had since I was a little girl.)




4 comments:

Jess said...

She is sooo cute thanks for the pictures it is fun to see the pics since i don't get to see your kids very often!

sariah said...

You have beautiful girls!!

christa said...

Hey sista--glad to see you are back to blog land. I however, an enjoying being a lurker/non-participant. I found this blog and immediately thought of you. Not sure what your email at home is so here is the link.

http://dreamywhites.blogspot.com/

sure love ya,
c

Anonymous said...

Just saying Bella boo is soooo cute when she is little