Monday, June 21, 2010

Disneyland

We {heart} Disneyland! So does Matt's brother, Val and his wife, Tami. They are experts and showed us the best way to experience it so we would be assured a great trip last time. As a result we all love it. We had no trip plans on the horizon but a few weeks ago we were dreaming about going...soon. Matt got a sweet deal on rooms, throw in some affordable airfare. DONE! We were on our way.

Here are a few highlights (and "lowlights".) *My mom stayed with Riggins:) *Our Alle-giant flight was two hours late getting us to CA:(*The kids first airplane ride and the escalator @ the airport:) *Bella, "When we gonna blast off?" :) *Finally getting to our sweet hotel room (warm cookies anyone?:) *Tami, "If you thought the escalators were fun..." *Walking on to Pirates & Splash mountain as soon as we got there (Grace, sopping wet, we had to buy her a new shirt.) *Fantasmic *Bella, sound asleep, on Matt's lap *Yummy breakfast *"Hitting" Splash and Pirates every day. *Good times @ the airport.
*Bug's life baby!
*At the Pixar Parade Grace blew Buzz Lightyear a kiss, he pointed at her and drew an air heart. PRICELESS!
Splash Mountain- we love it!
*Bella wasn't tall enough to go on Grizzly River :(even after I folded granola bars in half and stuck them in her shoes) *But she was loving Brother Bear :)
*Lunch at the Blue Bayou:) -Not being by the door (double:) *Magic Morning * Bella's giggle on Thunder Mountain:) *Fast passes *Holding hands with the kids *Bella, (about Tower of Terror) "That ride frrrreaked me out" *Standing in line for Alladin:( *The Alladin show:) * Val carrying Bella around and her kissing him on the cheek all the time. *When we finally got a stroller for Bella, "The mauler." *The kids eating oatmeal and going straight to bed every night *Room service:) *Swimming at the hotel pool (Why do kids love swimming so much?) *Standing on the side of the road waiting for the bus back to the airport:(!

3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oh I am SO GLAD you had a good time! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disneyland! The whole time you were gone I kept thinking about how happy your insides must be feeling! I swear there is some sort of drug of happiness they pipe through those speakers, along with the music!

I miss you! Let's get together this week!

Oh, and the GRANOLA BARS?! Oh that cracked me up!

Kim said...

Tana,

That sounds like a lot of fun. You'll have to give us some advice on how to have a good time at Disney World (I'm not looking forward to it).

Nate (I'm on Kim's account).

Tracy said...

My favorite part is that you folded granola bars in half and put them in Bella's shoes to make her taller! I'm sooooo going to put that in my little bag o' tricks! :-) Glad ya'll had fun!