Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'd clone him if I could

Maybe I already have...
I really would clone McCade even when he is missing a front tooth and the other one is all snaggly ... and he has a red kool-aid mustache. I'd love a clone of him that I could freeze at each age. Like the age when he said "hephalant" or the age when he said cute things about seeing the jet's breath outside at night.


I'd for sure clone the 6 1/2 year old McCade who loves to surprise me by making my bed a few times a week.

Who doesn't love animals but loves his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Boatwright and obsesses about how tall Mr. Boatwright is.

This little / big McCade who loves his brother so much and keeps his room clean.

I'd sure like a copy of the boy who is so sweet to his mom and sisters but tore the head off his robot when his dad got after him one night. Then he came out with his headless robot and asked me to hot glue his head back on and started doing karate kid breathing so he would be calmer next time.


Since the whole cloning thing isn't going to work out, I'd settle for him to just grow up slower. ALOT slower.

4 comments:

Just Us said...

He is such a cute little man.

Bruce & Annette said...

Miss you girl! What a beautiful family!!

Brittany said...

I just came across your blog, and I really enjoyed reading it!! Your posts about your kids are so sweet! I hope you don't think it's weird that I decided to follow your blog. I just love hearing about happy families like yours! That's what I want one day. :-)

sariah said...

Wow, your baby is growing so big! Your boys are so cute! Thanks so much for the shirt-- every time I wear it I remember that fun weekend and think of you and Michelle. And I love the color too. :-)