Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MWF seeking balance


Sometimes I have a hard time balancing all the things I need to do, have to do, should do... with the things I want to do. Then throw in the things I need to buy, have to buy, should buy.... with the things I want to buy.... On top of that there are the things I need to eat, have to eat... well you can see I am buried in my need for balance. I confessed to my friend, Jill, about a winter coat I bought {$!$} because it was 1/2 off and I needed a new winter coat. She said, "You have to spend money to save money." Then the absurdity made us giggle like little school girls.


Part of the problem is summertime. There seem to be no punctuation marks in my day like there are during the school year. Matt feels the lack of structure and when he gets home from work it makes him grumpy (heat+matt not running after work=grump dogginess). Anyway. What's a girl to do?


We have been doing good with chores. Amazingly well, actually. But somehow this isn't giving me the sense of order I thought it would. I just can't ...quite...put my finger on it. I guess I'll go see if it's hiding in the freezer. Behind the ice cream.

2 comments:

Just Us said...

One thing I can say that you have managed is looking amazingly beautiful. I think you fed me full of crap when you told me you dont lose any weight while breastfeeding. You look so good. Your family picture is so cute.
Me on the other hand...not looking so good.

Michelle said...

I think Matt is probably a little jealous that he doesn't get to hang out all day eating Bon Bons like you! :) So try this. Make sure everyone is out of their PJs by the time he comes home from work. Problem solved!!
Love you! : )