Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family Reunion Season

Ah... Family Reunion Time. We never have McKittrick reunions unless someone dies. (No offense guys, but it's true.) But the Parke family... they know how to reunite. This year all of Matt's side (Uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.) got together in Carey. The highlight was Val's slideshow. He really has that down to an art. I love watching all the pictures and getting a sense of people when they were young. (I have deep thoughts about this but this doesn't seem like the time to share them.) (Maybe later.)

After the big shindig some of Matt's family came back to our house. We went to the ice show. We stayed up too late watching funny you tube videos and laughing. "Twilight, what have you done with my wife?" It was great fun.

This is my niece Ashley. I {heart} her a lot. We used to cheat at Masterpiece.
OK. We still cheat at Masterpiece.
I {heart} this picture of my cute nieces and my favorite brother-in-law Val in the background.

1 comment:

Ashley Jones said...

Hey Aunt Tana! I love those last two posts! I feel like we think alike! Two days was not long enough to visit. I miss you guys just looking at those pics! (No offence guys, but its true!) ha ha LOL! Oh and Chad thought swagger wagon was so funny! Love ya tons!