Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gotta start somewhere

A bit like my scrapbooking, with pictures on the shelves in chronological order and thousands (did I say thousands, I meant hundreds, Matt) of dollars of scrapbooking supplies in my new little nook... I feel overwhelmed. I haven't blogged in three event filled weeks. I haven't scrapped in . . . So... lets start somewhere.
Christmas was fantastic. My sisters; Wynn (Tim) and Bre (David, Gage, and Chayce), my mom, and my grandma were all here. They (besides my mom, who was here for a few weeks) were only here for two days because they were worried about the roads so they left a day early. But while they were here...really fun.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey! Love your family picture! You have a beautiful family! I saw both your sister's on facebook-they are gorgeous too! You certainly have looks in your family!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Love your new header. Links look great. You got the fonts.

GOOD JOB! LOVE IT! I can't wait to see all of your creativity spill all over this blog!

OH, and thanks so much for coming over today. I needed it. You are way fun! I am SO glad you are my friend! :) Let's do it again...SOON!

Just Us said...

Cute family picture. Has anyone told you how strikingly beautiful you are? If not, I just did.

Kara said...

You should totally go to pebblesinmypocket.com and check out there share and tell page protectors. You can just slide up to 6 pictures in a slot and they also have 4x6 card that will fit in the slot. Anyway I did 5 years worth of scrap booking in like 2 weeks by using these and doing a few layouts here and there. Just thought I would share=)