Friday, February 13, 2009

Grace (for the moment)


Grace is such a contradiction. On the one hand she is so helpful, kind to others (especially those younger than her); smart; obedient. She takes care of Bella and other babies. She comes up with fun activities for the kids to do; she eats what I give her; she sits reverently in church for the full sacrament meeting.. Other times her moodiness makes me want to scream. Yeah, she is really helping me clean, not just posing for this picture.
Other things about Gracie Loo- She is saving up for a Nintendo DS; she has decided she wants to collect Pet Shops (they are so darn cute.); Has been waking up early so she can watch T.V. before school (I know, bad huh?); loves to do projects with me and go to Enrichment meetings with me; loves rice with her favorite dressing on it ("You did put a little too much dressing on this mom, but that's ok, I love this stuff so much I could drink it."); Wants to grow her hair to her bum and then cut it for Locks of Love.

She is my favorite seven year old in the entire world.



1 comment:

Just Us said...

She is a cutie. The moodiness I think is a girl thing. That is all I know though.
On to another subject since I don't have your email...the adobo sauce is the sauce that the chipotle peppers are canned in. Have you looked for canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce? The last brand I got was La Costena. I hope that helps.