Monday, February 2, 2009

I love Bags

I love bags, I collect them the way some people collect shoes and . . . well, the way I collect scrapbook paper (but that is another post for another day.) I love them so much that I thought of a little poem, my own "Ode to bags." Bags, Bags! Of every kind
the more I love,
the more I find.
Big bags, small bags,
sizes galore
I sew them, I buy them-
it's bags I adore!
What could I possibly do with them all?
Why, one for Winter, Spring,
Summer and Fall.
Church bags and book bags,
beach bags and more.
Who cares - if they're cute bags
I can always use more!




6 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

I love your bags too! If I knew how to make them I would definitely have my own collection. So cute!

Amanda said...

You crack me up! Hey, how about a tutorial on do tell for one of your bags? I'll come take pictures for you....!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

YES! TUTORIAL PLEASE! Amanda I will get on Do Tell today! I am just trying to think of something smart....haven't come up with anything. Is that a bad sign?!

LOVE the poem Tana! It totally made me want to love bags. :) I mean I do, I just don't have any (sniff sniff)

Ooo, look full circle! I need a tutorial!

Norris Fam said...

Oh yeah baby! You know it's bad if you have to sneak them home past your hubby so you can tuck them away in the closet for a while. THEN later when you pull it out and he asks "is that new" you say "heck no, I've had it for a long time". HA! I love bags/purses/totes too...they are an accessory that you can never have enough of!

christa said...

You haven't taken your meds yet, huh sister???

jason smith said...

Love the poem!!! Did you come up with that one??? The bags are all adorable of course. Go to tinyseamstress.blogspot and check out her bags too!!