Saturday, February 7, 2009

McCade- currently

Direct quote (I couldn't make this stuff up...even if I wanted to.) " I'm a pancake chef, I can make anything in the whole world...even Satan, even Jesus, even Heavenly father, even eyeballs, mouthes (pronounces mouth-es), even teethes, everything in the whole entire world!" Seriously, where does he come up with this stuff?

Has a full set of jammies under these clothes.

McCade-for now... is such a fun, happy, helpful boy. He rarely whines; gets himself dressed in the morning and makes his bed; says the cutest things; is tough; worships his dad; loves to dress up in "boyish" costumes (Power Rangers & dragon suits); is sad almost every night that he has to sleep alone without a baby brother; loves his friends Luke and Dallin; is noisy and wild at preschool when he gets around other little boys; points out what a good boy he is being when the girls are "grumpin"; came up with the term, "grumpin"; wants to know what is real and what isn't i.e. "Mom, are bad guys in real life?" "Are dragons in real life?" "Are_______ in real life?" Just fill in the blank, I'm sure he has asked it.
After a walk with Matt at night he told me, "We could see the planes were shooting stars and we could see the plane's breath." (The jet stream.)
He is my favorite boy in the whole wide world.





2 comments:

sariah said...

The plane's breath! What a cutie!

Norris Fam said...

I don't think pancakes, satan and teeth are mentioned in the same sentence very often...he's a true superhero!