Sunday, November 9, 2008

The excellent adventures of Bella and Nana

Some of you may have noticed Bella's absence in our Disneyland pictures (nice job Cari)...that is because she did not meet the age or height requirement for our Disneyland adventure. (Before you call child services, rest assured we will go again and she will get to come next time.) Instead she spent a fun, one-on-one attention filled week with Nana. My mom broke her ankle six weeks before the trip so were all a little worried that she might not be able to handle it. But they did great. Mom said to my sister Wynn, "Bella is just my pace." They settled into their own routine quickly and I know Bella had fun and was well taken care of, thus alleviating any guilt I may have been feeling over leaving her behind.
Just helping Nana clean a spot on the floor.


1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

What a good mama you have!