Monday, November 10, 2008

Soccer girl Grace

Grace played her first season of soccer this fall. She was unsure at first because there was only one other girl, she didn't know what to expect etc. But once she got into it, she loved it. Matt practiced with her and McCade in the backyard alot, this built up her confidence.
Sometimes she was focused and intense, kicking her little heart out and other times she was doing ballet moves in front of the goal (fear not, the ball was on the other end of the field when she was practicing dance. ) She even scored a goal. In her words, "The boy, um, got distracted, and I just kicked it in!" It was awesome. She decided she liked playing defense the most. I wish I had a picture of her in her soccer shorts and socks but alas, the weather turned to cold to wear them. (Oh, come on, I can't help it, I love clothes, even sporty girl clothes.) Enjoying a treat after the big goal.





No comments: