Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy birthday Grace

Happy birthday Grace! Grace turns 7 this year.
Grace's cute cards she made for her party invitations.
The morning of her birthday when I was doing her hair she said, "If I were a lady bug, I would have 7 spots." It struck me as so cute.
A few of the things I love about her (right now). She is into clothes and outfits and she loves to shop and plan things with me. She still (mostly) shares with Bella. She loves getting her homework done for the whole week on Monday night. Her clothes are sometimes muddy because she and her friends go to the swings and play with a worm they named "wiggle bum." At night she will ask me to lay with her and rub her back and "chat" with her. She doesn't like to play with friends who aren't nice to McCade.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wow Tana! Grace looks sooo much like you!!