Monday, March 9, 2009

Fully clothed

So, I'm in the tub, reading a magazine, enjoying the peace and quiet.
McCade comes in, leans over, starts playing in the water, goes and gets my plastic gloves so he can play without getting wet. Pretty soon his whole front is soaked. (Big surprise.) Then he says, "Can I get in with my clothes on?" Why not? I'm clearly done with my relaxing soak. He wanted to be sure I got a picture with his floating pants (He thought that was hilarious.)
I think he is hilarious.
I know, that is a really full tub.

7 comments:

Jelina said...

That sounds exactly like how all my attempts at a relaxing bath turn out...they always find you. :)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That is so funny! You know, I think that as Mom's we need to say, "Why Not" a whole lot more often! Look at that smile! What a silly boy!

Kristin and Jay said...

So I heard something about you yesterday =). And since I NEVER see you (unless passing in Albertsons) and I have no idea what you number is, I am going to say it on here. Congratulations! And if you have no idea what I am talking about and I heard wrong, just scratch that =) hah!

christa said...

THis is 'classic McCade' I love it!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a fantastic mom! How sweet to let him have some fun too- I sure miss you girl!
*HUGS*

Norris Fam said...

Two comments from me:

1st- there's a childrens book called "5 Minutes Peace" about this exact thing. I just dug through our book shelves hoping to find an extra copy to mail to you, but I didn't have one. I got it from the book order...watch for it! Or if I see it again, I'll buy one and mail it to you.

2nd- Hello...Kristin's comment??? Is there something you are going to tell all of us???

Michelle & Matt's Clan said...

I think you are about the coolest mom I know!