Thursday, September 10, 2009

I miss blogging (with photos)

I have been catching up on all my real friends (i.e. people I have actually met and like) vs. my "would-be friends" (people I have never met but like anyway and I'm positive we "would be" my friends if we ever met or if they didn't live in places like Oklahoma and Provo. ) Anyway, all the checking of the other blogs and reading the comings and goings etcetera etcetera... made me wish I did have a computer that was working and that I had taken pictures...what pictures would I have taken? I'm glad you asked...

#1 We (Matt, Bella, and I) drove to Twin today to pick up cabinets and tile. I wish I had a picture of all the tile, weighing down the back of the truck, the cabinets, stacked inside each other and the back seat so full that (Christa, stop reading this) Bella had to ride in the front (no air bags don't worry). The backseat was full of tile and.... du du nana (kind of sing it in your head) a shop vac... Many of you probably own a shop vac and don't think it's a big deal. BUT it is a big deal because to own a shop vac you need.... a shop aka a garage... which we now have! YeeHaw! ( I would take a picture of the shop vac too, I named it C3po).

#2 Bella's greasy hair. She has gotten into Grace's makeup 4 or 5 times in the last 2 days, finally I threw it all away. But even though she has had 3 baths in the last 2 days, I cannot get the (obviously) oil based makeup out of her hair. Or the pink off her scalp.

#3 McCade and Grace getting off the bus together and walking home. I love those two hoodlums.

#4 Our sheet rocker; Byron. If I had a picture I wouldn't need to explain anything.

#5 My 36 weeks and 6 days pregnant self. I am praying I don't go early (that is why I feel the need to stretch it out and not just say 37 weeks, which feels so much closer to 40 weeks.) (Feel free to join me in this prayer.) But I would take a picture and post it for you all.

Since I didn't take pictures of the aforementioned things I hope you can try to picture them in your head. Love ya, miss ya. T

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh dear, does this Byron live in his beat up truck, and come from somewhere like Oklahoma? Just curious.
A

Norris Fam said...

You better get your computer working before your baby comes or you are going to have some sad friends who live far away. We want to see that baby!

sariah said...

Do we have the same due date? Mine is Oct. 4 :-) I have wanted time to slow down all summer so I could get continue to get more things done before baby, but now I'VE slowed down so much that baby might as well come any day....