Friday, February 12, 2010

FF- The pregnant version of myself

Since I was computerless for most of my pregnancy I thought I would post a few pics of myself in a gestating state.

This was right near the end, Matt was a little bugged that I made him stop and take pictures of me before church on Sunday but I 'm glad I did.

My sister Wynn was pregnant at the same time but farther along than I was. I think she might hate this picture but it was the only other one I could find and I don't know how to crop her out. I do pregnancy really well, not the first part of course.

But even the first part of my pregnancies are far better than so many women that I wouldn't dare complain.

(By "wouldn't" you know I meant "wouldn't if the aforementioned sicky chickies were around.")

I know this is a rare blessing and I do not take it for granted, I promise.

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I think you and your sis both look great! I'm glad you're catching us all up from when your computer was down...

christa said...

I'm pretty sure you know the word I am thinking of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!