Thursday, February 25, 2010

Garbage day

Thursday is garbage day.
Last Thursday the garbage didn't get taken to the curb.
We have alot of garbage.
Sometimes I put garbage in my neighbor's trash cans. "Nothin' wrong with that," I say.
When I went to put the garbage in my neighbor's can (before taking the kids to school) I decided the snow was deeper than I thought, I changed my mind.
So, the two bags of garbage rode in the front seat.
To school, the "coke store", Albertsons, and then back home again.
I lead an action packed life.

4 comments:

Just Us said...

Hahaha, I am laughing at your action packed life. Is the garbage still riding with you?

Kristin and Jay said...

That actually made me laugh out loud!! That is hilarious!

Norris Fam said...

Too funny...I just sent Dan a text this morning that said, "bummer...we missed the garbage man."

I think it is totally the man's job to make sure the garbage actually gets to the curb!

Candice (also known as Burb to my friends) said...

here is my comment so you can get to my blog.