Friday, February 26, 2010

FF-Remodeling part uno

I know you might not want to see these pictures but I think we've established that I don't care. Just kidding.
This used to be a hallway, from the dining room into the back hall. It was destined to become a bigger bedroom, bathroom, and closet for Matt & I.


Such good little helpers! Can you believe I painted so much. This was about 2 weeks from my due date. PS. I wanted to burn my paint clothes but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
This shirt used to be my dad's.
It says, "Take a hike." on the back.
I got it for him the summer I worked at Sgt. Leisure up in Sun Valley.
I still love it..


3 comments:

Nicebody said...

you are very Happiness,if i had you a little happy,I'm satisfied

Michelle said...

Okay Tana, I'm ready for part dos. I love to hear what you and your sweet little brood is up to. I just need more! I miss you I miss you I miss you...when are you coming to Maui???

Michelle & Matt's Clan said...

So now when you work or paint or go for a hike, you have a part of dad with you. Love you!