Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear...

Dear Matt,
Thank you for starting my car this morning when it was -18 degrees and also for getting all the snow off and for my studded snow tires. Oh, and also thanks for always remembering to take the garbage out to the street on Thursday mornings. There are lots of other things I'm thankful for but in the interest of time and space I mostly want to thank you for rescuing me this morning when my car wouldn't start at the school. You are my knight in shining armor, but instead of a white horse you drive a white F-150 (an older model so I can have a "reliable" vehicle) and instead of a sword you carry jumper cables. Thanks again. I love you. Tana


Dear Michelle,
I was wondering if Eric might be able to bring me back to Hawaii in his suitcase. I don't think I can lose all the weight required before his next trip back but I will try my hardest. After all, food is nothing compared to sunshine and flip flops.
I miss you (but in a "I wish I was there", not an " I wish you were here" kinda way. Tana



Dear Al Gore,
Global warming is a myth. If you don't believe me you obviously haven't been to Stanley, Id, like ever. If the polar bears need somewhere cold to live they can come live here.
Sincerely and I mean this in the nicest way. Tana
P.S. Just in case it is not a myth I will be leaving my car running for approximately 1/2 hour every morning and spraying my hair with aerosol hairspray before I take my kids to school.

7 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

SERIOUSLY! HOW...HOW does your car always die?! I don't get it! It is supposed to be the newer more reliable model! :)

I hope you know I could ALWAYS come help you too!

Just a thing...I went to Utah last week. I left my car running...did I say car? I mean my DIESEL Ford Excursion. I let it warm up. Then I felt guilty. Like someone was going to jump out of the bushes and tell me off! THANKS HAILEY AND YOUR STUPID "NO IDLE ZONE". I think I will go ahead and go back to my old, much warmer ways! It will run. And I will be fine with it. AND I too use Aerosol hairspray! TAKE THAT! :)

christa said...

Giggles. . .lots of giggles. I almost threw up my mouth after the love fest but the Michelle and Al Gore part made it all come together for me. So thank Matt for me. . .giggles.

Oh, and Quinn is deeply offended, he is Mr. Gore's # 1 fan!

Holly Harris said...

Hi Tana,
Your blog is so cute I should Put my kids on my blog more often.
Here is my blog
http://obsessedstamplover.blogspot.com
Holly

Norris Fam said...

Do you think I could fit into Eric's suitcase with you...I've never been to Hawaii!!!

Beck Family said...

The question is how many suitcases can Eric handel taking back, is there really a limit? Miss ya Michelle!

Jelina said...

Amen, Sister! I'm going to forward this on to the world's new religious leader Al Gore for us all. K. How can you bring up Hawaii right now when we are all in the middle of our winter depression?

JillaBing said...

Tana I miss you. I miss you because you write poems about hand bags and letters to Al Gore.