Saturday, January 17, 2009

A first grader's backpack

2 crocs (shoes)
4 pairs of gloves
1 stuffed penguin (Webkin)
2 sweatshirts (hoodies)
1 winter coat
1 hat
1 sample lotion from Nana
2 dead glow sticks
5 worksheets
9 photographs
1 book from school
1 scarf
4 Halloween pencils

This is not a joke. I actually emptied all this stuff out of Grace's backpack. (Please note, I empty her bag regularly) I took a picture too. But couldn't get it on my computer...so I added this pic of Grace at the beginning of the year, of course she looks nothing like this now, she's much more grown up (sniff, sniff). Still, I thought the post should have a picture.

3 comments:

Michelle & Matt's Clan said...

I've seen a lot of backpacks in my day, but even I'm impressed! It's a masterpiece. Hey, the word verification is shell--I suppose I was really meant to leave a comment-ha!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! How did that all fit?! How funny is that?!

Norris Fam said...

hmmm...sounds a little too much like my purse :)