Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Workin' out

Occasionally Matt will take a break from the treadmill and guilt ( did I say guilt, I meant talk) me into working out to a video with him, (a little Jane Fonda) (totally kidding). It gets comical when the kids decide they want to do it too.

McCade- really working those arms with the resistance band.

Bella also working her arms, but with a sweet outfit, I have one that matches (again, just kidding)

Now close your eyes and imagine Bella on my back, laughing, while I am doing push-ups. She moved to fast to snap a picture. (OK, I wasn't even close to actually doing a push-up with her on my back, I can barely push myself up.)

4 comments:

Michelle & Matt's Clan said...

At least your doing it! It really isn't all you want it to be with littles doing it right along side you. I just keep thinking truly "these are the best of times . . ." I love glitter too. Remember at Michelle's, the glitter was one of my favorite parts of the weekend.

Norris Fam said...

That is an awesome outfit Bella has on...nothin' wrong with showin' a little cleavage right!!! (she should come to Vegas j/k :)

Michelle said...

I was pretty impressed that you could do a push up let alone one with a "back weight" sounds like a fun FHE! : ) Who loves ya baby?

christa said...

I'm pretty sure I've seen you in that outfit that Bella is sporting. . however, I think it was a pictured posted to a website entitled---"Mom's who invade their daughter's closets. . ."