Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dragon Tales

It always amazes/ amuses me what things my children become enamoured/ obsessed about. This day it was the dragon costume at his preschool. He wore it from the time I picked him up until he crawled into bed that night (in his Kung Fu Panda jammies, which are another obsession, a gift from my mom, he absolutely loves them and begs me to wash them when they are dirty. He says he sleeps "SO good, I didn't even get up once." ...I digress, so sorry) So today, he was a fire breathing dragon. ...
...at one point a very pregnant fire breathing dragon.









3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the first picture because he looks totally in his element with the prego dragon suite on-so cute!

Norris Fam said...

The question is...do you let him wear it to the grocery store? I totally would!

Kara said...

Thats funny. Krissa was dressed as a unicorn with a tutu and skates on yesterday=)